POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stability : Re: Stability Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:20:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stability
From: Hildur K
Date: 30 Oct 2008 07:00:01
Message: <web.4909924198ad1c732b609f3a0@news.povray.org>

> I don't know about your currency, but ours says right on the front that
> it isn't real money, but rather just an overdraft on an empty account.

My bank was offering "free" economic advise six months ago. I went, and they
told me that my situation was just great! I was good for god knows how much
money. Quite surprising as I have never seen much money. I was then thinking
this was exactly like you say, fictive numbers on a piece of paper, just this
time in my favor.

pay. The only difference is that I have to pay with hard cash. It just proves

-they- are probably going to get everything I own. -Them- being the vultures

> Yep. Or bread lines, depending on how the government reacts.

Yes. And then the black market will start to bloom. People are already using

smoke filled backrooms and people will pay me for my work with fish or any
other typical domestic product. And then the authorities will start to shout
"criminals!" and impose hard core laws to stop the "illegal" trade. They want
their share no matter what.

> Someplace with enough of their own resources to support their own
> population without having to trade, perhaps.

Mediterranean Sea where you can grow almost anything you need. Maybe I should
start learning Greek?

Hildur