POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : TC-RTC Rant : Re: TC-RTC Rant Server Time
20 Apr 2024 01:06:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC-RTC Rant
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 3 Jul 2008 18:50:00
Message: <web.486d573f1e626bebbd1b3ad10@news.povray.org>
Okay, wait a minute Steven, you're saying that with all of those alternate
scoring options: the straight average, weighted average, or the original score
and 20-20-20 voting bonus methods, that I, rmcgregor, actually got 1st place?

LOL. Well, I worked a LOT harder on "Slaver's Gorge" than I have on any of my
previous entries, so that makes my poor little ego feel somewhat better, heh!

Thanks :)
-Rob

"There is no spoon."