POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : TC-RTC... 5 & Counting! : Re: TC-RTC... 5 & Counting! Server Time
20 Apr 2024 05:20:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC-RTC... 5 & Counting!
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 14 Feb 2008 10:05:02
Message: <web.47b4586bf8c283fe73e406e60@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
> Erm, Mike, is there a problem?
>
>     ~Steve~

I've chosen to withdraw for pesonal reasons.  Since it is extremely bad manners
to bring a personal dispute into a public forum, I'll say nothing more on the
matter here other than to assure you that my reasons are in no way connected to
the way you have run the site or the way my entry (which I regarded as a so-so
image at best) has been treated.  I wish only good things for you and the
TC-RTC in the future.

Best Regards,
Mike C.