POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : moray animation-exporting to povray : moray animation-exporting to povray Server Time
19 Apr 2024 16:38:27 EDT (-0400)
  moray animation-exporting to povray
From: Bridgeofstraws
Date: 2 Jan 2008 12:10:00
Message: <web.477bc5352ce06cf26c18ed4d0@news.povray.org>
I am fairly new to moray but not to Pov-Ray.  I would really like to be able to
figure out how to export the animations I do with "Animation and Rendering
V1.31 (Beta22)" plugin for Moray directly in Pov-Ray.  I have figured out how
to export static scene pov files and they work fine.  I know how to render both
static and animations created with this plugin.  But when I go to Render>export
I only get a static scene.  Is there a way to get the animated povray file?  If
so, please explain.

Thank you for the help.  Have a great new year everybody.