POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : This is scary stuff : Re: This is scary stuff Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:12:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This is scary stuff
From: gregjohn
Date: 27 Dec 2007 19:35:01
Message: <web.477444239a76bba6a47c35520@news.povray.org>
Okay, so what advocacy groups have arisen in the Netherlands on the issue of
immigration on the side of the spectrum which includes "conservative"
"traditionalist" "homeland-loving" to "anti-immigrant" to fascist?   And what
are they saying?

Knowing what's out there affects my reaction to the legislation.  Is it
targetted at a convent affiliated with Mother Teresa who's buying immigrants
plane tickets and free PhD education in their country of origin?  Or are there
physical attacks on the rise?

I have some folks who are dear to me in the States who've had a brick thrown
through their window with anti-immigrant sentiments on it.  (It started out
with a disfigured doll with a note which looked like something from a retarded
6 year old girl.)

Could we see some citation for the 60%?