POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Ping-of-life message: 8 days remaining until change of topics, voting question II : Re: Ping-of-life message: 8 days remaining until change of topics, voting q= Server Time
23 Apr 2024 20:37:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ping-of-life message: 8 days remaining until change of topics, voting q=
From: Stephen
Date: 27 Aug 2007 07:05:01
Message: <web.46d2afb75247a4ebc4e49fa40@news.povray.org>
Markus Altendorff <maa### [at] panoramasde> wrote:
> St. wrote:
> >
> >     OMG... really? (SELF: No, not really, it's 6 days to go as of typing
> > this..!)
>
> Four days... but who's counting? (ME! (runs around screaming and waving
> arms - "aaargh! Needtofinishneedtofinishneedtofinish...") ;)
>
> There's a second entry online! Looks like a motion cycle, interesting
> concept. A bit cryptic, was hoping for the description to clear it up.

That must be mine. I was in a rush to get it posted and hassled by lack of
time and bad traveling experiences at the weekend.

As for the image it is a traditional cyclic doodle. I would have liked to
put more moving elements but was limited by the modeler in its present
state.
What can I say about the scene? Well obviously we are looking at someone in
a Black Robe with two companions but why is one of them unclothed and the
other looking pensive? What entity, streams bodies from one place to
another in a surreal environment?
Questions, questions and I have no answers, only a viewport to this sphere
of existence.

Stephen