POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : spiral : Re: spiral Server Time
24 Apr 2024 22:24:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: spiral
From: sahraoui
Date: 2 Apr 2007 14:55:01
Message: <web.46115066cef26043439ba8f00@news.povray.org>
which thread. I did not see your posting.
Are you talking about the f_helix?
Again neither param.inc nor f_helix let you
play with the origin of the helix.
Like I said to mike williams,
you cannot put thesee helices on a lattice.
I can send you the image of the helices on
a square lattice but did not put the sinus
in effect.

thanks