POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : So, what are we gonna do? : Re: So, what are we gonna do? Server Time
25 Apr 2024 18:51:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: So, what are we gonna do?
From: Angela
Date: 7 Mar 2007 23:30:00
Message: <web.45ef910aac010f74ee398cbc0@news.povray.org>
A lurker de-lurking... :-)

I just wanted to say thanks, Steve, and everyone else who's helping the IRTC
continue in some form! Must...have...external inspiration...

I created a picture for the TINA CheP competition, but I didn't submit it
(for shame, I know!). I interpreted the topic as a challenge, so I used all
the advanced techniques I've learned since my checkered plane days to create
the picture. By the time I was finished, it was so far from the topic, I
chickened out and didn't send it in.

But without that spark of inspiration you gave me, I never would have
created a picture at all. So thanks again!

*relurks*

~Angela

P.S. Sherry, how cool to find another female raytracer! I thought I was the
only one in the whole world... ;-)