POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : So, what are we gonna do? : Re: So, what are we gonna do? Server Time
18 Apr 2024 21:17:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: So, what are we gonna do?
From: Hildur K
Date: 4 Mar 2007 20:00:00
Message: <web.45eb6a34ac010f74c3bb247f0@news.povray.org>
> Oh yes! And Hildur too!! I missed her entry in the first round, especially
> after all she did for putting new life in the contest!
>
> Thomas

Thanks Thomas,
and sorry guys, my life has unfortunately been a bit hectic lately. I got
myself a new job, partly working from home, and also, too much other stuff
happening all at the same time. Real life getting in the way of raytracing.
I hate it when it happens. Especially after everything we have been
discussing.

So I must apologize for my absence in the Tina Chep round.  I did start
something, but ran out of time... had to spend the last week of the round
away from home. Away from my computer!

Anyway, I like the new topic, it probably has endless possibilities, and now

come out of it.

come up with something.

as I get the time.

Hildur