POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : 3d modeller script based : Re: 3d modeller script based Server Time
25 Apr 2024 10:22:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3d modeller script based
From: i need a unique name
Date: 14 Feb 2007 08:20:01
Message: <web.45d30b0a80185cfbac77a5930@news.povray.org>
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Moon_Rendering_Tools <<<

Thanks folks. I started looking at BMRT, trying to find what the script
looks like and during my googling for that  came across "Art of Illusion"
which has scriptable scene definition language that looks very promising.

I mean like within 30 seconds I've got a scripted scene, exported as
wavefront and loaded into the Poser. Same scene also loaded into Povray.
Neat.

Zikes there's almost as many modelling, rendering apps out there as there
are folks who raytrace ...