POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : blender - any good? : blender - any good? Server Time
20 Apr 2024 03:14:29 EDT (-0400)
  blender - any good?
From: i need a unique name
Date: 31 Jan 2007 16:10:00
Message: <web.45c10512ec74c28ec3e0e7940@news.povray.org>
Need to use some sort of modeller, one with a variety of export formats.

Thought I'd start with blender... zoiks its hard going, I'm much more at
home with scriptable stuff like Povray but I want something that will
handle collisions and object interaction etc.

Is Blender a good choice, its a big investment of time so if it gets a good
thumbs up from folks I'll put in the effort otherwise if it a big no no
I'll look at some others.

Rob