POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : How do I rotate a citygen 1.5 scene in moray? : How do I rotate a citygen 1.5 scene in moray? Server Time
23 Apr 2024 03:58:01 EDT (-0400)
  How do I rotate a citygen 1.5 scene in moray?
From: JReyes
Date: 28 Jan 2007 01:35:00
Message: <web.45bc43458f47c8365604e8e60@news.povray.org>
I want to use a scene create with CityGen v1.5
(http://members.tripod.com/~dcieslak/util.html) in moray. I find I can
easily bring in the scene and have it rendered. But of course the city is Y
up and moray is z up. what is the best way to rotate the city? I tried using
the POVInclude plugin for Moray
(http://www.kolban.com/3d/POVInclude.htm) with the option "inclusion of
POV-Ray to Moray coordinate system transforms." checked but had no luck.
Any assistance would be welcomed. Thank you.