POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Where to post your final TINA CHeP images. : Re: Where to post your final TINA CHeP images. Server Time
19 Apr 2024 17:07:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where to post your final TINA CHeP images.
From: Bruno Cabasson
Date: 27 Jan 2007 16:15:00
Message: <web.45bbbfaead753197e8e032560@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
> Hey, hi all.
>
>   For those entering the 'Pseudo IRTC' topic of 'TINA CHeP' ~ 'This Is Not A
> CHequered Plane' competition, please send your submission to:
>
>   -------------------------------
>
>       mr_gold at tiscali.co.uk
>
>   -------------------------------
>
>   If you can send your files* in a zipped format, this would be appreciated.
>
>   * Files to be included are:
>
> .. One 'FINAL' image at a maximum size of 250Kb's in any common graphic
> format
>
>   that you prefer.
>
>   (Final image is to be submitted no later that 28th February, although, if
> I wake up and find a few extra's, they will be included too - taking into
> account time differences, I will allow a full 24 hours UK time, but no more
> after that.)
>

> .. One text file basically explaining how you made and rendered the image.
>
>   (If it's possible to use the present IRTC text file, then I think this
> will be good, but please someone, let me know about this. This subject is
> open for discussion in this thread for the time being.)
>

>   Finally, please understand that *I* respect all copyright laws globally,
> and I'm not going to produce a thousand T's for the Summer holidays. So,
> your image is safe with me.
>
>   Ok guys and girls, submit away, and more to the point, ENJOY YOURSELVES!
> :o)
>
>   I think more than anything, this is the *true* spirit of the IRTC.
>
>   If I've missed anything out, please let me know.
>
>   Good luck all, I'm certainly looking forward to seeing the results! :o)
>
>    Regards,
>
>    ~Steve~

Thanks to you Steve for giving some of your web space! As this 'competition'
is without ranking, just viewing and commenting, we will need some kind of
forum where we can see/comment the entries, and exchange opinions and tips.
How do you see things (maybe it is a naive question, maybe I missed
something ...). I understood you'll collect the entries (I don't think we
can say 'submissions'), and how will we see them and discuss?

I have another related and naive question: why not use the irtc.stills forum
to host it? After all, its not really a competition, and we only need an
open space where to show our work and discuss. Therefore the normal usage
of irtc.still forum could be OK (for example in a specific thread, created
short before feb 28th)?

   Bruno