POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : "Pseudo IRTC" topic suggestions wanted! : Re: "Pseudo IRTC" topic suggestions wanted! Server Time
25 Apr 2024 17:29:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Pseudo IRTC" topic suggestions wanted!
From: Bruno Cabasson
Date: 24 Jan 2007 12:55:00
Message: <web.45b79ca32adc5aebf5fba6ef0@news.povray.org>
In order to decide quickly for the topic, so we can start asap working on
it, I propose to make the dead line for suggestion/decision within the next
6 hours.

Though some of you were on the same idea, I can say I am a little bit like
the 'initiator' on the thread, so, if no one minds, I also propose myself
to pronounce the final decision according to suggestions.

    Bruno