POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : New topic? : Re: New topic? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 04:06:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New topic?
From: Napivo
Date: 23 Jan 2007 18:50:00
Message: <web.45b69df8dc71f6c43cd9c0860@news.povray.org>
"Hildur K." <hil### [at] 3dcafemailevery1net> wrote:
> "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
> > "Doctor John" <doc### [at] linuxmailorg> wrote:
>

> > > One very simple one - Why don't we start our own competition?

a group together and start drawing up some plans in case. I sincerely hope
that IRTC comes out of hibernation (soon).

Maintaining a system like the IRTC is trouble enough. Designing, building

the gun and that all plans make can be put in the recycle bin

Staying hidden on the internet is easy enough once the system runs only a
few will know who created it and who is maintaining it. Wrapping yourself
in a veil of mystery, certainly in this case, is more of a problem to a

Being open in the community and taking part in it. Getting hailed when
everything runs smooth and blasted when everything fails shows courage,
Hiding and silence when everything goes wrong is easy enough and I would go

At least I would have put an announcement on the front page telling people

Napivo