POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : New topic? : Re: New topic? Server Time
23 Apr 2024 20:32:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New topic?
From: Hildur K
Date: 23 Jan 2007 18:45:00
Message: <web.45b69ceedc71f6c4505d35150@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
>    Nor am I Hildur, but when will you be convinced? In 50 days time?
>
>   They know these messages are here. If they don't, that's how much they
> care. I would have posted *something* by now if I was admin.
>
>  It's coming up for 24 days...
>
>  That's not fair to a world-wide community.  :o/
>
>    ~Steve~

to all those who have put so much effort into their 3d work and contributed
to this competition.

whatsoever, which means that we have to write an old fashioned letter and
put it in the post if we want to contact him?

If this turns out to be the case.... us feeling left out in the cold,
feeling sorry for ourselves, nobody cares about us poor IRTC submitters,

all the time this poor guy, sitting in the middle of nowhere, biting off his

message out: The current topic is.... or maybe something happened to him
and nobody knows about it yet.

I think we have to know for sure before we start discussing other
arrangements.

I guess us Povers have developed a unique kind of patience after raytracing
complicated radiosity scenes for years. In our world good things happen
VERY slowly....
zzzzzzzzzzzz

Maybe we should start a "who can guess the current topic" competition while
we wait?

Hildur