POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : New topic? : Re: New topic? Server Time
23 Apr 2024 11:37:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New topic?
From: Hildur K
Date: 19 Jan 2007 07:35:00
Message: <web.45b0b9a7dc71f6c42e3296b70@news.povray.org>

> > I think, there is some problems. (It is very deep thinking :) ).

There are problems, we all know that. The question remains, what is causing
these problems? Is is general lack of interest for this competition? I

there have always been plenty of submissions, just until recently.

All those delays seem to me to be the main reason, why there have been fewer

is more due to me being overworked, not having time or energy to
partipicate.

I understand there have been some problems with uploading submissions as

the whole process was supposed to be automatic, no need for human
intervention.

I expect to have more time now and in the coming months, so I was planning
to submit this time. But not being able to guess the topic, time passing

I would hate to see the IRTC go. This competition has served me as a strict
teacher and companion for some years now, not to mention the very good

There must be someone else out there who feels the same.