POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Poseray 3.10.0.403: is this a bug? : Re: Poseray 3.10.0.403: is this a bug? Server Time
16 Apr 2024 12:14:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poseray 3.10.0.403: is this a bug?
From: Klaus
Date: 17 Jan 2007 07:05:00
Message: <web.45ae10e24d700f95e8ff40960@news.povray.org>
"fls13" <fls### [at] netzeronet> wrote:
> > Not with the web account I am using. I may look into creating a google
> > or yahoo group instead although this group is fine for me and it is
> > already setup.
>
> A Yahoo group would be great! :O)

Nope. Yahoo groups are "ungreat" in many respects. And also waaaay ungeek.

Perhaps you can find a friendly guy who will host a deidicated forum, if
this is what you want. Heck, I might even volunteer myself!

http://poseray.stock-consulting.com/ should be accessible by all DNS servers
within 48 hours from now. Until then,
http://www.stock-consulting.com/poseray/ may be used.

Yup, a new forum needs to be setup by someone. Right. That's a point. Either
FlyerX2000 will do it, or he won't. I offer this just as an option, free to
take or to ignore.

Best regards, Klaus