POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : moray blob and "city coordinates" format : Re: moray blob and "city coordinates" format Server Time
24 Apr 2024 04:01:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: moray blob and "city coordinates" format
From: Stephen
Date: 9 Dec 2006 12:00:01
Message: <web.457aeaa56b39a96458651be00@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> "Matti" <nomail@nomail> schreef in bericht
> > >"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> >> This is part of the CityMFC.dll, the City plugin for Moray, based on
> >> Chris
> >> Colefax's include file. see
> >> http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/keithh/povnew.htm
> >>
> >> Thomas
> >
> > Thank you for your reply. But the import filter is also there without
> > installing the CityMFC dll. Is there anywhere a description of these
> > coordinates? On the webpage you announced I coulnd't find it :(
> >

> I must have answered rather hastely. I assumed that city coodinates had to
> do with the City plugin (which I still believe they are). However, I am
> unable to find that particular import filter on my system, so I wonder what
> that is. I seem to have a dim memory about it, but nothing useful now :-(
> Concerning your blob question, I am afraid I don't know. That would be
> typically a question for Lutz I think (Are you there, Lutz?). You could try
> to mail him at the Moray site.
>
> Thomas
I too have a very vague memory about the City plugin. IIRC Lutz compiled
Moray Version 3.5 with the plugin installed. So you get the entry in the

about this.)
As for the blobs, I seem to remember there was a program for creating Blob
Objects but it went the way of all flesh years ago.
Matti, The best thing to do is either ignore these objects or install the
city plugin from,
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/keithh/povnew.htm

Stephen