POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : WinVote and the current long filename : WinVote and the current long filename Server Time
18 Apr 2024 11:02:52 EDT (-0400)
  WinVote and the current long filename
From: Bob Franke
Date: 11 Nov 2006 15:00:01
Message: <web.45562af940f69fb9d02ea5a50@news.povray.org>
This looks like a good fix for now, but need to come up with a standard fix
for this round.  Also, the vote counting software may choke on the long
filename.  As I remember we are using the universal 8.3 format.  I will
check with the admins about setting up a standard fix for this round.

Besides renaming the thumbnail, you must rename all of the other files. Then
you must also delete the vote.dat file before trying to load the second
time.

Bob Franke
author of WinVote