POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : Medieval house #4 : Re: Medieval house #4 Server Time
18 Apr 2024 19:40:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Medieval house #4
From: Stephen
Date: 29 Sep 2006 03:35:00
Message: <web.451ccc0ddde9b2bbf1cb1e660@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlnet> wrote:
> "Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> schreef in bericht
> >
> > What I'd like to see rendered, are scenes from Samuel R. Delany's
> > Dhalgren.
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhalgren
> >
> Ah yes!! That's a good suggestion! I loved the novel. Very intriguing (like
> most of Delany's work).
>
> Thomas

I meant it as an impossible challenge :-) The thought beggars my
imagination.
I must say that Science Fiction took a new turn for me after reading that
book.
Did you ever read the short story where Delany had a physical fight with
Roger Zelazny? It was a symbolic clash over writing styles and who was most

them wrote it nor who won.

Stephen