POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Refraction in materials : Re: Refraction in materials Server Time
19 Apr 2024 15:10:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Refraction in materials
From: Janet
Date: 28 Aug 2006 00:00:01
Message: <web.44f2697d42ee737f8903c2790@news.povray.org>
> I'm told it's 1.38. :O) Thanks for the tip!

1.38 - That sounds right. :) Let us know if it works, and if I'm not too
lazy I'll try it too. The only thing is that I think polygon objects are
hollow, which probably affects how refraction works. Also, the refraction
might work better on the cornea (or whatever the clear part is called)
rather than on the iris.