POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : waiting... : Re: waiting... Server Time
25 Apr 2024 18:08:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: waiting...
From: Karl Anders
Date: 16 Jun 2006 02:25:00
Message: <web.44924e6dbe843dabd15a76490@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

while some of the ideas for changing the IRTC are quite interesting, I think
it a bad idea to make things more complicated just now. For reasons unknown
(to me, at least) the results of the last round are still not available,
and there are only two weeks left for the next deadline. Whoever is having
problems here definitely does NOT need MORE work to do. I sincerely hope
that the problems are not too serious ( illness? injury?? ).

On the other hand: this HAD to happen when, after lurking for years, I
finally decided to compete ;-)    I really would like to know how far down
the list my entry might appear ...

Have a nice weekend

Karl J. Anders