POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Will there be a new Version of Moray? : Re: Will there be a new Version of Moray? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 18:30:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Will there be a new Version of Moray?
From: Stephen
Date: 6 Apr 2006 07:50:00
Message: <web.4434ff738429f196c6b359800@news.povray.org>
Jens Kleen <jkl### [at] webde> wrote:
> Hello
>
> I worked with Moray several years ago. I started with
> the DOS Version than i worked with the Windows Version.
>
> Last time i bought a license was with 3.4 i think.
>
> Now it is "only" 3.5...
>
> And i heard there are some problems with Povray 3.6...
>
> Do you think there will be a update in the future?

We live in hope :-)
The developer has retreated into RL. He was working on enhancing the mesh
editing capacity of Moray. But I think that even that has slowed to a stop.

PovRay 3.6 is. IIRC, that starting and stopping PovRay 3.6 is unpredictable.

created Pov files on PovRay 3.6. So I still use PovRay 3.5.