POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : default texture : default texture Server Time
18 Apr 2024 14:23:52 EDT (-0400)
  default texture
From: Lloyd Lee-Lim
Date: 27 Feb 2006 13:15:00
Message: <web.440340e8593df0bd652bc250@news.povray.org>
Section 2.2.2.4 The #default Directive says at the very bottom:

"The original POV-Ray defaults for all items are given throughout the
documentation under each appropriate section."

However, when I look at Sections 2.5 Textures, 2.5.1 Pigment, 2.5.2 Normal,
and 2.5.3 Finish, I cannot find the POV-Ray defaults.  The documentation
repeatedly mentions the default pigment, normal, and finish, but never says
exactly what they are.

Lloyd Lee-Lim