POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Liquid animation 11 : Re: Liquid animation 11 Server Time
19 Apr 2024 01:24:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Liquid animation 11
From: nUMBc
Date: 5 Oct 2005 08:50:00
Message: <web.4343cba9614e0fc726bd13c0@news.povray.org>
The feeling I get looking at this one is that the water is very thick. I
think that is because it's a plain blue ball, which makes it hard to
imagine what the impact of the ball hitting the water should be. If you for
instance used a ping-pong ball, a wooden ball or a metal ball texture one
would easier 'recognize' the effect the ball should have on the water
(given that you want to simulate plain water).

I love seeing your progress and always look out for the next animation.
Again it's absolutely nice to look at.