POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : sketchup to moray - please help me : sketchup to moray - please help me Server Time
19 Apr 2024 13:46:39 EDT (-0400)
  sketchup to moray - please help me
From: fatnjazzy
Date: 17 Aug 2005 05:45:01
Message: <web.4303070ce2bbcd4a909c42370@news.povray.org>
hi,
im tring to export from sketchup to moray  and i can work it out.
i tryied to import 3ds to PoseRay (it has mdl exporter ), in poseray i see
the file perfect! and the materials , but the file that i get afetr i
export is mdu that moray can read but there is no materials, and if there
is i cant see iy in the liberary in order to edit.

i also used rehindgold3d converter, no geometry and no materials.
and i found on the web 3 tools to convert but nothing came out of it.
same deal with obj
can some one explain it to me?
i realy want to buy moray and use it but i cant if sketchup files will not
fit to moray.
thanks