POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : IRTC POV-Ray Bonus? : Re: IRTC POV-Ray Bonus? Server Time
25 Apr 2024 12:41:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC POV-Ray Bonus?
From: The Mad Hatter
Date: 1 Mar 2005 01:25:01
Message: <web.42240a75ea4b740d721eaaf60@news.povray.org>
I think some users dont like the fact that other users may use some of their
raw files.  I couldn't care less myself, as if someone thinks my work is
worth using (stealing?) then I would only feel happy that someone thinks my
work is worth while!

One major bonus that I don't see anyone mention, is that when you include
all assets to the irtc, it somewhat acts as a backup.