POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Converting pov file to quake/doom game level or wrml : Re: Converting pov file to quake/doom game level or wrml Server Time
19 Apr 2024 13:12:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Converting pov file to quake/doom game level or wrml
From: Shurakai
Date: 24 Nov 2004 11:15:00
Message: <web.41a4b2eb66c549916b3522e90@news.povray.org>
"Andrei" <and### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> I can render this map with povray to some image, but I would like to have
> the possibility
> to move inside like in quake/doom etc. Can you explain me how can I reach
> this goal?

Hi Andrei,

You can move the camera of Your scene along a predefined path and create an
animation from the series of single images. But You will have no
interactive movement. The camera will only move along the predefined, fixed
spline. And rendering can take a long time, depending on Your scene and the
length of Your animation.

Shu