POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Quality triggers : Quality triggers Server Time
23 Apr 2024 04:21:03 EDT (-0400)
  Quality triggers
From: Vladimir
Date: 8 Sep 2004 14:00:00
Message: <web.413f47f5228b7640de2762960@news.povray.org>
In My Entry to pov comp I have several function based heightfields. In the
Render of the final image I will only need to use a heightfield of around
800 by 1000 triangles but in the close ups I will need a much larger
number. Am I allowwed to change a trigger when rendering the close ups(and
the large image in the unlikely case that I win) to avoid unneccessary
parse times when redering the final image.
Peter