POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.programming : Are there one or more patches that do this? : Are there one or more patches that do this? Server Time
16 Apr 2024 01:17:16 EDT (-0400)
  Are there one or more patches that do this?
From: TheBB
Date: 23 May 2003 13:35:01
Message: <web.3ece5b27fc967ccd7f98f1250@news.povray.org>
Hey, I'm in the dire need of some simple post processing through POV files.
This is for animations, I could do all of this in - for example - PSP, but
I don't have the patience to go through more than 100 frames. So, having
some kind of limited post processing options availible directly in the POV
file would be really helpful for me at least.

Ultimately, my need boils down to this:

- Change the color of a pixel either before or after anti aliasing.
- Retrieve the color of a pixel either before or after anti aliasing.

And, if there is something that does it:

- Automatically encode all produced bitmaps into an AVI or an MPEG video.
Perhaps even with a sound file?

Does anyone know of one or more patches that do this?

Thanks.