POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Platform Independent Render Farm Manager? : Platform Independent Render Farm Manager? Server Time
23 Apr 2024 13:19:12 EDT (-0400)
  Platform Independent Render Farm Manager?
From: Aerial Bear
Date: 10 May 2003 23:25:03
Message: <web.3ebdc15a7a57c8a1b01334470@news.povray.org>
Does anyone know of a tool that will manage animations across servers
regardless of platform?

I have a small network running both linux and windows and I'd like an easy
tool for parceling animation frames across the network.

I'm thinking of writing one in Java but don't want to re-invent the wheel.

The tool I'm imagining would also allow you to split a single frame across
servers as well.

Thanks.