POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : RFC: Wishlist/features : RFC: Wishlist/features Server Time
19 Apr 2024 14:00:54 EDT (-0400)
  RFC: Wishlist/features
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 15 Aug 2006 11:40:04
Message: <scq3e2tudrh0crt8uaafom3n58ibvc4u2k@4ax.com>
Hey guys,

I haven't been able to participate very actively recently, so I'm a
bit out of touch with the going-ons in the POV-Ray community. I hope
to be able to increase my presence a little.

So, without promising anything :-), I would like to collect some of
your thoughts and comments around what the biggest pain points
currently are in Moray. I hope to have some time to work on it, so I
thought I'd get a list going to make sure I'm not working on the wrong
things.

If you have multiple items, please list them in order of importance
for you, starting with the most important.

I'll start off the list.

1) Fix it so that it works with POV-Ray 3.6 and later. :-)

Cheers,

- Lutz
- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom