POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray for Linux : Re: Moray for Linux Server Time
18 Apr 2024 11:53:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray for Linux
From: Stephen
Date: 21 Feb 2009 06:06:57
Message: <r0ovp4dkpbvl2se1jcf4qu8mtf8fkvoo0g@4ax.com>
On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 08:51:05 +0100, "Thomas de Groot"
<tDOTdegroot@interDOTnlANOTHERDOTnet> wrote:

>"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> schreef in bericht
>>
>> If it does not work how about trying Bishop3D with wine. Bishop3D can
>> import a
>> subset of PovRay objects.
>

>Seriously, I think this n.g. should be called 'Moray & Bishop3D' as they are
>close cousins.

They are indeed but I think it would be better to wait until Bishop3D is
publicly released. On the B3D forum there are very few questions about how to do
things. Which might mean that B3D is quite intuitive or few people are
interested.
--

Regards
     Stephen