POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Vs 2017 debug Server Time
28 Mar 2024 14:34:39 EDT (-0400)
  Vs 2017 debug (Message 11 to 11 of 11)
From: Havana7
Subject: Re: Vs 2017 debug
Date: 18 Feb 2018 17:50:00
Message: <web.5a8a024dc588b2663e499bc60@news.povray.org>
> - Can you successfully place breakpoints in the GUI version?

No, even in the GUI version it does not work.

> - Does the console project run without breakpoints set?

No. The command window opens but remains as black as it is. In the Relase
version everything works.

> - Can you give me a step-by-step description of what you're actually
> doing, i.e. how you're activating the console project in the first
> place, where you're setting breakpoints, how you're starting the
> project, what parameters you're passing, and whatnot?

I activated the console by selecting the project as initial, I modified the
windows \ povconfig \ syspovconfig.h file for the define. I cleaned the
solution, compiled, but it does not work.

Does anyone have any advice?