POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Help with updating existing Pov-Ray 3.5 to PovWin362-64bit in Win7 64bit. Server Time
28 Mar 2024 08:41:56 EDT (-0400)
  Help with updating existing Pov-Ray 3.5 to PovWin362-64bit in Win7 64bit. (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: ahed
Subject: Help with updating existing Pov-Ray 3.5 to PovWin362-64bit in Win7 64bit.
Date: 2 Feb 2012 16:05:01
Message: <web.4f2af963af7e52d7f8552de20@news.povray.org>
I am running Windows Ultimate 7, 64 bit on a dual CPU computer.  I already have
PovRay 3.5 installed in a Architectural program.

Do I uninstall the old PovRay 3.5 in the Architectural program first and then
install the updated version "PovWin362-64bit.msi," or can I install the update
over top of the old one?

Which update is best for this system, the PovWin362-64bit.msi or the Beta
Pov-Ray 3.7 for Windows?

Are the Pov-Ray 3.7 for Windows 32 or 64 bits?

Appreciate any help I can get. ;-)

ahed

Post a reply to this message