POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Anoying glitch Server Time
29 Mar 2024 05:16:47 EDT (-0400)
  Anoying glitch (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Alain
Subject: Anoying glitch
Date: 12 Jan 2011 15:10:15
Message: <4d2e0aa7$1@news.povray.org>
I have a strange glitch here. Using 3.7 RC2 on Windows XP French.

Some times, my keyboard get switched to azerty instead of qwerty, but
ONLY in POV-Ray's builtin editor. If I open any text editor/treatment
software, it correctly use the correct qwerty layout.

I've not been able to track down what is causing this. One time, one
line was correct, hit "Enter" to get to the next line, and the layout
got changed.

standard.

Alain

Post a reply to this message

> I have a strange glitch here. Using 3.7 RC2 on Windows XP French.
>
> Some times, my keyboard get switched to azerty instead of qwerty, but
> ONLY in POV-Ray's builtin editor. If I open any text editor/treatment
> software, it correctly use the correct qwerty layout.
>
> I've not been able to track down what is causing this. One time, one
> line was correct, hit "Enter" to get to the next line, and the layout
> got changed.
>

> standard.
>

> Alain

Set it to US English, it should be able to keep the QWERTY layout then.

Post a reply to this message

>> I have a strange glitch here. Using 3.7 RC2 on Windows XP French.
>>
>> Some times, my keyboard get switched to azerty instead of qwerty, but
>> ONLY in POV-Ray's builtin editor. If I open any text editor/treatment
>> software, it correctly use the correct qwerty layout.
>>
>> I've not been able to track down what is causing this. One time, one
>> line was correct, hit "Enter" to get to the next line, and the layout
>> got changed.
>>

>> standard.
>>

>> Alain
>
> Set it to US English, it should be able to keep the QWERTY layout then.

Prety OLD post. RC2 was only out for under a week at the time.

Some info for you:

layout.

in the world, francophones use the qwerty configuration.