POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Can't read ../../file.inc Server Time
28 Mar 2024 16:23:21 EDT (-0400)
  Can't read ../../file.inc (Message 1 to 10 of 19)
From: dickbalaska
Subject: Can't read ../../file.inc
Date: 13 Feb 2011 00:50:05
Message: <web.4d5770f774dbb447abf458e40@news.povray.org>
Hiho,
8 years ago, in my POV-Ray 3.1 days, I used to use
#include "../../ttCommon/file.inc"
I now need to rerender my animations as 1920x1080. :) :)
I notice that I can do "../file.inc" but I can't do "../../file.inc".
I have turned off Script I/O restrictions.
The exact error is:
"C:\pov\dev\ttfo\haus\fishtank\fishtank.inc" line 96: Parse Error: Cannot open
include file ../../splineColefax.inc.

I am using 3.7.0.RC3.msvc9.win64

Post a reply to this message