POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POV-Ray Unix with mingw32 crashes on parsing Server Time
28 Mar 2024 11:55:55 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray Unix with mingw32 crashes on parsing (Message 11 to 11 of 11)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: POV-Ray Unix with mingw32 crashes on parsing
Date: 13 Jan 2011 04:52:31
Message: <4d2ecb5f$1@news.povray.org>
On 13/01/2011 5:32 AM, syntotic wrote:
> You mean... you cannot make this compile and execute a program without having
> somebody pushing (you are not the original programmers, nor the conceiver of the
> idea), but you think you can deny several years of most novel and consistent
> science?

You do realise that this is a free program maintained by volunteers in
their spare time? No one has the right to demand a feature nor a bug repair.

What happened to my last post in this thread? No need of these words if
> nothing wrong had been happening, right?

Rants should be posted in Off Topic.
Please try to make them understandable using Standard or International
English with proper joined up sentences.
Proof reading before you post is a good idea.

--
Regards
     Stephen