POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : compile povwin-src-3.7 question Server Time
28 Mar 2024 10:10:02 EDT (-0400)
  compile povwin-src-3.7 question (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: tltsai
Subject: compile povwin-src-3.7 question
Date: 23 Nov 2010 03:40:00
Message: <web.4ceb7d5b7e0e98565d1d9d430@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I used visual studio 2005 to compile "povray.sln" in povwin-src-3.7.
I followed ReadMe , but when I executed pvengined.exe in
povwin-src-3.7\windows\vs8\bin32, it show message

==
This pre-releaseversion of POV-Ray for Windows has expired. We recommend you
obtain a new version,

if one is available,form our website,http://www.povray.org/beta/.
If however you wish to continue using this version,you may do so bu pressing the
EXTEND button,which will re-enable the program for an additional week,at which
time,you will be asked this question again.

If you choose to continue use,please be aware that newer versions that are made
available may fix bugs,add features,or render faster. You are strongly advised
to use newer versions when they become available.
==

But when I pressed the Extend button,it show another message

==
"This pre-release version of POV-RAY for Windows expired on 31 Dec 2010."
==

Can you suggest what should I do,so that I can compile
povwin-src-3.7\windows\vs8\povray.sln?

Additional,in Readme,He says:
"Set 'povwin' as the start-up project if it is not already selected."
But I can't find 'povwin' project.
so what project I should set it a startup projrct.

                                  tltsai

Post a reply to this message