POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : using the file queue from the command line ? Server Time
29 Mar 2024 03:16:51 EDT (-0400)
  using the file queue from the command line ? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: dmichel
Subject: using the file queue from the command line ?
Date: 5 Feb 2010 06:55:01
Message: <web.4b6c05fe68f9fb4290b93f600@news.povray.org>
Hi there,

I am trying to automate the rendering of several pov files so I made a simple
script that runs all the pov (pvengine.exe...etc) in a for loop.

However, this doesn't work since the GUI editor always comes up so that I have
to manually close it down before the next one can start. By looking on this
forum and google, there is apparently no way to shut the editor vai the command
line...(is that right?)

So, the only other way I thought about is to use the file queue in the editor.
Is there a way of using that feature from the command line ?

Cheers and many thanks in advance !
David

Post a reply to this message