POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Portable POV? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 17:52:34 EDT (-0400)
  Portable POV? (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: pdjones2112
Subject: Portable POV?
Date: 21 Oct 2009 08:20:01
Message: <web.4adefc22e3a0fbb7b297fcdc0@news.povray.org>
Hi folks.

First, it has been about three or four years since dabbling with POV. Life has a
way of getting busy! Anyway, I am trying to get back to rendering things and was
wondering if there is a standalone, portable version of POV that I could put on
a flash drive. I tend to bounce between computers at home and cannot install POV
al each of them (though I can run *.exe files...).

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Paul

Post a reply to this message

"pdjones2112" <pau### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Hi folks.
>
> First, it has been about three or four years since dabbling with POV. Life has a
> way of getting busy! Anyway, I am trying to get back to rendering things and was
> wondering if there is a standalone, portable version of POV that I could put on
> a flash drive. I tend to bounce between computers at home and cannot install POV
> al each of them (though I can run *.exe files...).
>
> Any help would be much appreciated.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Paul

Portable POV-Ray is a very good idea, I am also interested!

Post a reply to this message