POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : move main directory Server Time
29 Mar 2024 10:33:33 EDT (-0400)
  move main directory (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: rawalpundi
Subject: move main directory
Date: 10 Jul 2009 17:15:00
Message: <web.4a57ae6f2f71fc8a8e1b1be20@news.povray.org>
Hello,
I would to move the "My documents\POV-Ray\v3.6\" in another directory.
Can I do it ? I can't find anything in the options.
Thanks
Rawalpundi

Post a reply to this message

From: Micheus
Subject: Re: move main directory
Date: 10 Jul 2009 19:05:00
Message: <web.4a57c84d604974c4c3212aa10@news.povray.org>
"rawalpundi" <gui### [at] yahoofr> wrote:
> I would to move the "My documents\POV-Ray\v3.6\" in another directory.
> Can I do it ? I can't find anything in the options.

It's just that I want on this other topic
[http://news.povray.org/povray.windows/thread/%3Cweb.4a46197a8d79775ff32b4fbf0%40news.povray.org%3E/]
and I'm waiting for a answer to my suggestion in my last post.

I think that we need to "pray" in order to get some changes about this point.

Bye

Post a reply to this message