POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Using Pov-Ray with Line Commands Server Time
29 Mar 2024 03:12:40 EDT (-0400)
  Using Pov-Ray with Line Commands (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: projetmbc
Subject: Using Pov-Ray with Line Commands
Date: 21 Apr 2009 09:35:01
Message: <web.49edcb217ed249a7e23a9cd0@news.povray.org>
Hello,
I would like to use Pov-Ray so as to build pictures from files that my Python
program has made. The problem is that for the moment I have to use the GUI of
Pov-Ray to do that. I would like to have 'directly' the picture build by
Pov-Ray.

Why this functionnality is only possible with Linux ? A simple line command
interface could be a good think for programmers who wants to use Pov-Ray.

Christophe.

Post a reply to this message