POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Error: Cannot create render state output file Server Time
28 Mar 2024 13:48:26 EDT (-0400)
  Error: Cannot create render state output file (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Darwin
Subject: Error: Cannot create render state output file
Date: 21 Mar 2009 19:50:00
Message: <web.49c57cc66373e7e86ed3570b0@news.povray.org>
On my Windows Vista Home Premium system I have just installed POV-Ray 3.6.1 and
POV-Ray 3.7 Beta 31 and everything works for 3.6.1, and the Demo works for 3.7.

However, when I try to render either biscuit.pov or woodbox.pov I get:

Cannot create render state output file.
Render failed

What should I check.

The renders still succeed in 3.6.

When I did the installations no errors were obvious.

Any ideas welcome.

Post a reply to this message