POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : ask a question! Server Time
24 Apr 2024 18:22:04 EDT (-0400)
  ask a question! (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: andy Wang
Subject: ask a question!
Date: 1 Jun 2008 06:10:00
Message: <web.484274737ca48ffc35072ccd0@news.povray.org>
@@@(light source)
     \        \
     [======] a \
        \        \
     [========]b [========]c
           \        \
                 @@@ (camera)

as shown in the figure,planes b and c are shaded.my question is how to different
the b and c planes at the pov's result image.
Thanks a lot!

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: ask a question!
Date: 1 Jun 2008 06:12:57
Message: <48427629@news.povray.org>
andy Wang <wjg### [at] yahoocomcn> wrote:
> as shown in the figure,planes b and c are shaded.my question is how to different
> the b and c planes at the pov's result image.

  Sorry, even after reading that paragraph several times, I just can't
understand it. (I would honestly like to answer your question, but I just
can't understand what it is.)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message