POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : A question about save the result! Server Time
2 May 2024 15:15:47 EDT (-0400)
  A question about save the result! (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: andy Wang
Subject: A question about save the result!
Date: 6 Apr 2008 10:40:00
Message: <web.47f8e03b8f3385c035072ccd0@news.povray.org>
i am a new bird to use pov-ray for windows,meet a problem about save the
result.
   i want to save images that are created by the same scene below different
camera.but i just find the last image,not all.
   how can i get all the image? how to write command in the POV-ray for windows?
   thank you for your attention!

Post a reply to this message