POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Editor error Server Time
2 May 2024 22:52:52 EDT (-0400)
  Editor error (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Pfingstei
Subject: Editor error
Date: 7 Sep 2007 08:10:01
Message: <web.46e13f2c5dca631980911b490@news.povray.org>
Hello *;

I have a short question concerning my compiled version of POV-Ray (source
code of version 3.6).

When I try to open it this error message appears:

"Editor DLL initialisation failed [LoadLibrary failed, code is 0000007e]"

and all editor operations are missing.

Has anybody an idea how to solve the problem?

Thank you!

Post a reply to this message