POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Is possible passing parameters from other programs? Server Time
2 May 2024 14:43:45 EDT (-0400)
  Is possible passing parameters from other programs? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Sim-one
Subject: Is possible passing parameters from other programs?
Date: 4 Jan 2007 15:05:00
Message: <web.459d5d8d75cd8840ecc38ce0@news.povray.org>
Hello!

I need an information about Pov-Ray.

I wish to made an animation in Pov-Ray and modifing some parameters in
real-time passing some value from another application. Is it possible? How
could communicate the two programs?

For example: I want to create a ball that roll left to right when I pass
value 1 and that roll right to left wen I pass 0. (The value comes from an
application that allow network comunication).

Do you have some ideas?

Beta version allow te real-time mode. The problem is: can Pov-Ray
communicate with other programs? In which way?

Thanks

Sim-one

Post a reply to this message