POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Here's another error message I got tonight Server Time
5 May 2024 16:16:42 EDT (-0400)
  Here's another error message I got tonight (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
Subject: Here's another error message I got tonight
Date: 3 Aug 2006 21:15:01
Message: <web.44d29f5810dad5e4195eec9d0@news.povray.org>
"Possible Continue Trace Error: Cannot Read PNG Data"
"Possible Continue Trace Error: Cannot Read PNG Data"
"Possible Continue Trace Error: Cannot Read PNG Data"
"Possible Continue Trace Error: Cannot Read PNG Data"
"Possible Continue Trace Error: Cannot Read PNG Data"
"Possible Continue Trace Error: Cannot Read PNG Data"
"Possible Continue Trace Error: Cannot Read PNG Data"
This just kept going on and on and on in the message window.
What in blazes is going on with this?

Thanks for the assistance!

> "Possible Continue Trace Error: Cannot Read PNG Data"
> "Possible Continue Trace Error: Cannot Read PNG Data"
> "Possible Continue Trace Error: Cannot Read PNG Data"
> "Possible Continue Trace Error: Cannot Read PNG Data"
> "Possible Continue Trace Error: Cannot Read PNG Data"
> "Possible Continue Trace Error: Cannot Read PNG Data"
> "Possible Continue Trace Error: Cannot Read PNG Data"
> This just kept going on and on and on in the message window.
> What in blazes is going on with this?
>
> Thanks for the assistance!

I think I know what may have made povray angry. I think it was a .hdr file
that was converted into a .pmf and the converison wasn't correct. Since
I've loaded correctly converted .hdr files into the light dome the error
hasn't occured.